IT help for UWA Staff

How do I contact Uni IT for technical help?
IT support at UWA is provided by University IT via the Service Delivery Centres (SDCs) located centrally or within each School.
University IT provides full IT support – including desktop, peripheral and network support – to UWA at large. If you have any problems with the performance of your university-owned IT equipment, contact University IT through the self-service Service Desk.
The University Library looks after all systems with web addresses containing "", which includes the Library website and the Catalogue. The Library also manages access to a number of databases and online journal collections on the internet. Contact the University Library if you are experiencing problems in accessing and using Library systems.

Was this answer helpful?