Graduated Retirement

How do I change to working part-time as a way of moving into retirement?
The Flexible Work and Leave Policy provides a number of ways to gradually move into retirement. Initial discussions should be with your supervisor. Managers can seek further advice from Employee Relations and Management Services.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.