askUWA for UWA Staff

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 28
  1. Reversing leave via ESS If Leave has been approved Once you've logged into ESS follow these steps: 1.     Click My HR > Leave > Leave History 2.     Enter the required... Date Updated: 13/04/2017
  2. Concur support Updated Academic Services are your first level of support with team members trained to provide local Concur support. Your local  Concur Support person is listed in the document “Concur Support... Date Updated: 18/09/2017
  3. Changing your bank account in ESS NOTE: Only fixed term and ongoing staff can update their bank details via ESS. If you are Casual and have a current contract, you will need to download this form . 1. Login to Employee Self Service... Date Updated: 18/08/2017
  4. Formally reporting an incident or complaint Updated Security concerns should be reported to  UWA Security and these are primarily safety concerns involving: suicide or self-harm. physical violence towards others. alleged criminal acts including... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  5. Deciding what happens to the person complained about Updated In trying to resolve a complaint at UWA you are asked to suggest what may resolve the complaint for you. However, it remains the University's decision as to what process will be followed and any... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  6. Sexual harassment explained Updated Sexual Harassment is unwelcome behaviour or contact of a sexual nature which offends, intimidates, embarrasses or humiliates a person. Sexual harassment is not about sexual attraction: it is about... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  7. Lodging a complaint about sexual assault Updated UWA recommends you refer to the comprehensive advice on the Sexual Assault Resource Centre ( SARC ) website if you have been sexually assaulted or abused in the past. Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  8. Withdrawing your complaint Updated You may withdraw your complaint or appeal at any time; however the University may continue to consider any of the matters raised. Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  9. Advice on sexual assault Updated Persons subjected to sexual assault are encouraged to contact the Police or the Sexual Assault Resource Centre ( SARC ) in the first instance. The SARC provides  comprehensive advice for persons... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  10. Options if you choose not to submit a police report Updated Even without a formal investigation, some measures may be able to be put in place to ensure your safety on campus , such as a security escort. If you have lodged an incident report with UWA Security... Date Updated: 06/09/2017