askUWA for UWA Staff

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 11
  1. Management of asbestos and other hazardous materials Updated The University has policies and practices in place regarding asbestos and other hazardous materials to ensure the health and safety of everyone on campus. Campus Management undertakes the following... Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  2. Maintenance request response time Updated Campus Management will respond to requests assessed as being critical within one hour of receiving the request during business hours and within two hours outside of business hours. Maintenance... Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  3. Authorised building maintenance work at UWA Updated Building maintenance work on University property must comply with legislation, as well as government and industry standards. Therefore only qualified, licensed staff, contractors and preferred... Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  4. Allocation of accommodation space at UWA Updated Space is a premium at the University and is allocated based on the requirements of a particular area. If you require more space, in the first instance please discuss your needs with your manager. Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  5. Reporting a fault or maintenance issue Updated You can report a fault or maintenance issue by completing an online service request form . For emergency incidents (eg. flooding etc.) please call Security on 6488 3020. Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  6. Allocation of accommodation space to an external party Updated Space may be allocated to a group or entity when the University’s objectives are supported and where suitable space is available. To request this go to "Ask a Question" to submit your enquiry. Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  7. Requesting extra accommodation space Updated If your manager wishes to apply for more space, they must obtain approval from the Faculty Manager and Dean (or equivalent in your area e.g. Director or General Manager) before submitting an... Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  8. Requesting an installation service Updated You can request the installation of new equipment by completing an online service request form . A cost estimate can be provided if required. On completion of the works, the costs will be charged to... Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  9. Decreasing accommodation space Updated You can apply to have your space reduced. Please contact your manager in the first instance. Date Updated: 01/05/2017
  10. Moving staff to a new work location Updated In the event that your area is relocated, Campus Management is able to assist you with your move by appointing a project manager to a funded project. Please complete an online service request form... Date Updated: 01/05/2017