Authorised building maintenance work at UWA

Who can carry out building maintenance work at UWA?

Building maintenance work on University property must comply with legislation, as well as government and industry standards. Therefore only qualified, licensed staff, contractors and preferred suppliers are authorised to carry out work to University buildings. If you require maintenance or repair work, please complete an online service request form.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.