Change of name on University documents and databases

I've just changed my surname. How do I notify the University of my new name?
If you've changed your legal name through marriage or deed, send a certified copy of the relevant documentation (eg marriage certificate) to Human Resources, at M350 or at Ground Floor, 55 Broadway.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.