Fraudulent/disputed transaction on UWA Credit Card

What do I do if I have a fraudulent/disputed transaction on a UWA Credit Card?

As the card holder, if you are not satisfied a transaction belongs to you, complete the Dispute Notification Form and lodge a request to Client Services via 'Ask a Question'.

Client Services will then liaise directly with Westpac on your behalf. Please ensure all fields are completed on the form.

Where an unsatisfactory explanation is obtained, complaints should be made in writing to the Bank and a copy of the letter sent to Client Services in Financial Services M449.

NOTE: Disputed transactions must be lodged within 85 days to be investigated by Westpac.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.