Paying an International vendor

What is the process for paying an International vendor?

To pay invoices received from an overseas supplier, the following needs to be submitted to Financial Services M449.

To process foreign reimbursements, instead of completing the Foreign Payment Authorisation form an NForm will be required along with the above mentioned forms.

NOTE: Because foreign payments are processed via an external party, a Foreign Bank Details form needs to be provided with each payment.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.