Paying Local/National Vendors
Local supplier/vendor includes Suppliers, Staff, Students and Visitors within Australia.
For suppliers with an ABN (Australian Business Number):
The payment can be made by the following option:
- Electronic Purchase Order (refer to FAQ 1765 for more information)
For suppliers without an ABN (Australian Business Number):
An ATO Statement by a Supplier form may be applicable to complete if deemed appropriate by the FS-Tax area.
Student or Visitor
An N-Form needs to be submitted with original supporting documentation to Financial Services M449 for payment. If the Student or Visitor would like to be paid directly into their bank account, an EFT Form needs to be completed by the Student or Visitor and attached as supporting documentation.
An N-Form needs to be submitted with original supporting documentations to Financial Services M449 for payment. Staff reimbursements are paid directly to the employee’s primary (Australian) bank account as stored on Alesco. Ensure a valid staff ID is provided. EFT details are not required.
- Form must be approved as per Financial Delegations.
- You may be required to complete additional forms such as: Create /Amend Vendor Form , FBT Form or Asset Form along with the above, if necessary.
- Make sure that the invoice being submitted is in accordance with the tax compliancy requirements. Refer to Answer 1893.
- Staff will receive an email notification advising them of their payment once processed.