Financial Services Forms

Which form do I need?

Due to the devolved financial system adopted by UWA, Financial Services cannot act on the School's or Business Unit's behalf. Therefore a form, a written instruction/authorisation from a Business Unit must be accurately completed and approved as per the Financial Delegation Policy before submitting to Financial Services M449 for processing.

Financial services forms are available online.

Refer to Paying Local/National Vendors for further information about forms.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.