Changing your bank account in ESS
NOTE: Only fixed term and ongoing staff can update their bank details via ESS. If you are Casual and have a current contract, you will need to download this form.
1. Login to Employee Self Service (ESS).
2. Select My Pay > Payroll Details > Bank Accounts
3. To edit the Percentage or Fixed Amount, click on Details and then the relevant account.
4. Change the amount in the Percentage or Fixed Amount field. Only Percentage OR Fixed Amount may be entered.
Once you have made your changes, click Save.
If you would like to replace your default account, follow the steps below:
1. Add the new bank account and insert a fixed amount. Save.
2. Select the account that is to be replaced then insert a fixed amount.
3. Select the new account and delete the fixed amount to make it the primary account. Do not click on Save.
4. Select the deleting account. Delete. A message will pop up to confirm record has been deleted successfully.
If your BSB is not listed contact the HR Helpdesk on ext: 7896.