askUWA for UWA Staff

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 427
  1. Resources available to staff during renewal project Mobility Register - for staff and managers Sometimes excellent short to medium term internal opportunities arise at UWA. These are created when staff take leave, resign or when special projects... Date Updated: 26/08/2016
  2. UWA ABN and GST Registration Number The University has an Australian Business Number (ABN), and is registered for GST.   The ABN for UWA is: 37 882 817 280 Registration details are also publicly available on the... Date Updated: 08/02/2016
  3. Recipient Created Tax Invoice (RCTI) An RCTI is a recipient created tax invoice.  It is a special form of tax invoice which is issued by the recipient rather than the supplier. UWA are eligible to issue these types of... Date Updated: 08/02/2016
  4. Creating a new vendor or amending an existing vendor Local supplier/vendor includes Suppliers, Students and Visitors within Australia. To create a new vendor, for suppliers with an ABN (Australian Business Number): Create/ Reactivate Vendor Form... Date Updated: 14/09/2016
  5. Petty cash float and recoup Opening a new Petty Cash Float To open a new Petty Cash float, complete an NForm for the amount of the new float and attach it to a Petty Cash Custodian Form . Leave the Account and PG blank as this... Date Updated: 15/03/2016
  6. Preferred Supplier Lists It is important to refer to the  University Preferred Suppliers List prior to any purchases. If you can't find the supplier in the list, the  Quotation Threshold rules apply. The University... Date Updated: 08/02/2016
  7. Guide dogs and other assistance animals on campus You can bring your assistance dog to UWA. Under the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) it is unlawful to deny employment or access to a person because that person is accompanied by a guide dog... Date Updated: 12/09/2016
  8. Changing your bank account in ESS NOTE: Only fixed term and ongoing staff can update their bank details via ESS. If you are Casual and have a current contract, you will need to download this form . 1. Login to Employee Self Service... Date Updated: 15/09/2016
  9. Purpose of eRecruitment Updated eRecruitment  is used to request approval to fill any fixed-term or ongoing roles, whether the position is going to be advertised or not. Date Updated: 11/10/2016
  10. Applying for Long Service Leave (LSL) Applications for Long Service Leave must be made on a hard copy  Staff Leave Application form found on the  HR Forms website. Date Updated: 26/08/2016